Sunday, October 12, 2014

Introduction - part 2

Kenapa introduction pun sampai ada part 2.

Bukan pasal its sooo long untuk dibaca. But instead, its taking me so long to write it.

So, here goes.

As much as I have tried to eat healthy. Cuba kurangkan bahan kimia dalam amalan pemakanan. And so on as per part 1 ;). Keputusannya amatlah mendukacitakan.

There I was, hitting the gym 3-5 times a week, counting my calories...just I ended up looking pregnant. I was so bloated that although I woke up in the morning with a relatively flat tummy, by lunch time I looked like I was 3 months pregnant.

Apa yang paling menyakitkan hati...was..

Naik life, serempak dengan a colleague, she's one of those sweet ones but bitchy bitch kindda colleague. She asked if I was pregnant. when I said no, she insisted that I was saying its nothing to be ashamed about. I said of course I wouldn't be ashamed, I am after all already a mother of 3.
And this my friends.....went on for days...3 days to be exact.

I was sooo stressed up. Not knowing what went wrong. So, my decision....360 degrees change.

And that's where I am now...not too bad I would say...Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment